Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I miss Phil Hartman, y'all.


Man, they started showing reruns of "News Radio" (one of the greatest shows of all time) on Nick at Nite, and one of the episodes I watched last night was the one where John Ritter comes to the station as Dr. Frank. It made me sad. I've never really gotten over the Phil Hartman thing, and Ritter is a genius in my book. I don't know. It just sucks. If anyone has a specific episode of "News Radio," "SNL," or "Three's Company" that they belive highlights the comic gifts of these two men, I'd love to chat about them, or if there's a movie out there that I've missed starring one or the other or both please let me know.

On a Grieco note: I'm trying to get work in order and then I shall make yet another triumphant return to the world of brilliant cinema.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Grieco, y'all.