Monday, July 09, 2007

Fly the Friendly Grieco


OK. Mistakes were made. Promises broken. Tournaments ignored. We can't fix that now. That's in the past. What we can do is stay focused on what's coming. While GIK was once the rantings of a man who worked from home and did his best to never step outside, it's now run by a man who has a job that requires him to, you know, put on pants. Luckily, those pants are jeans and the job is cool. That said, the aim of the new GIK is to come to you at least three times a week. Hey, some weeks it might be two and some might be four. And the week Potter 7 hits the shelves, there will probably no posts at all, as I will have hidden away to weep and whisper things like “accio broomstick” to myself over and over as I clutch my knees and sway back and forth. Yep, I've gotten a whole lot cooler since last time we spoke. Anyway, I'm looking to introduce a couple of new recurring segments, and I'm interested in bringing back TGOGS and any one else who might like to guest post.

That said, look for an in depth look into good and evil, god and the devil, and “Growing Pains” to hit GIK later this week when I break down Left Behind II: Tribulation Force and Left Behind III: World at War. I don't want to say too much, but I will tell you that in Left Behind III, Academy Award winner Louis Gossett Jr. plays the president of these United States. That's right, Col. “Chappy” Sinclair of Iron Eagle fame is joining up with Mike Seaver to save the effing world.

Sorry I've failed you this year. It won't happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I've missed thee #5. Alas, I have something to do at work once again... Welcome back and I forgive you for last year, just don't do it again.