Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Man

The Man is totally keeping me down. Saying I have to meet deadlines and whatnot. How dare He? What's the point of working from home if you're still going to get bitched at? When I can get The Man's thumb off my dick I will return to doing what I love best; watching really bad movies, writing about them, and riding horses. Yes, horses! Fine Spanish mares at least 12 hands long! Good Lord, it's late. I'll be back on Monday. Stay Grieco.

Go USC! Yeah, I live in Austin. So what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seet lord, please let the Trojans win. I can't listen to the cheesedicks at work talk about UT anymore, and it would give me such pleasure to hear them bitch about the horrible loss the Schlonghorns will suffer after tonight.

Anonymous said...

and by "seet", I mean "Sweet".