Monday, June 12, 2006

Sweet Winnie Cooper

I caught about the last five minutes of a SciFi channel piece entitled Path of Destruction. From the description on my guide and the various fake newscasts that occur at the end of the picture, I gathered that it invoves some sort of cloud of nanotechnology that takes on a life of its own and sets out to destroy Mankind. You know how nanotechnology is; always hellbent on one thing or another. Anyway, I caught a glimpse of the ragtag band of would-be warriors doing battle with the evil cloud, and the main one was a spunky young newswoman played by Danica McKellar. That's right. Winnie Cooper. Now, "West Wing" fans were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of little Winnie all grown up, but if you're looking for another way to relive your childhood fantasy of comforting sweet Winnie out in the woods after she gets the news about her brother dying in 'Nam, check out Path of Destruction. Look, I only saw five minutes, but I guarantee it's a 3-Grieco (see ratings) film. I mean, there's a cloud of nanotechnology wreaking havoc on the planet. That's good stuff, y'all. Oh, and in real life, Danica McKellar discovered some sort of math theorem or something, and that's just totally effing hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also saw 5 minutes of Path and I think 3 Griecos is an insult. Winnie Cooper's head wound and the gauze bandage she wears upon it surely merit 3.5 Griecos. Am I wrong?

# 5 said...

Sadly, I didn't see the same five minutes as you. Had I witnessed said head wound and gauze bandage I surely would have thrown in an extra 1/2-Grieco.