Friday, October 06, 2006

Is it March Yet?


This past March we emabrked on what I believe to be the single greatest quest in the history of blogs about bad movies and my time as a telephone psychic. I am, of course, speaking of Grieco Madness. It was two weeks of head-to-head battles that separated the wheat from the Grieco or the Grieco from the chaffe or something like that. Anyway, I know March is still months away, but I'm determined to keep the dream alive and bring the tournament back for a second go around. Now, I'm sure there are movies out there that you'd like to see take a shot at winning at all. Perhaps I haven't seen some of these films or perhaps I've forgotten about them because I spend all of my time writing for The Man and his dastardly products. Who knows. Either way, I want your input on this one, so we can put together some brackets that will blow minds.

Just so you know, Left Behind II: Tribulation Force will try to pick up where the Part I left off and win another one for the Lord. Other than that, the field is wide open. Feel free to submit as many ideas as you like, but remember that the list will eventually be narrowed down to eight, and from those eight, one great champion shall rise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speaking for sam and myself:
not sure if any of you have enjoyed the subtle pleasures of "Ishtar" lately - but i would qualify it as a many-griecoed piece.

also, perhaps irrelevantly, i HIGHLY recommend the new Natl Lampoons film, "Dorm Daze 2: Semester at Sea". seriously. it's basically about these two college theater departments who are staging a play competition on a cruise ship. and cetera!