Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Grieco Madness

March Madness is upon us. Thank God. My love of basketball and bad films can finally come together. I am working on a Big Dance that will separate the truly Grieco from the somewhat laughable. Now, I cannot set up a tournament of 64 films. Afterall, despite popular opinion, I do have something of a life. However, I can pit the 8 greatest bad films of all time against each other in head-to-head competition. Tomorrow will be selection Friday, and I will break down the entire field. I know some of you will feel as though certain films were snubbed, and others will probably complain about the seeding. I can only say that the selection committee is doing its very best to bring in movies that best represent what GIK is all about. I can also say that all of you bastards who think Texas can beat Duke are living in a freaking dream world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps those who live in glass ghetto SoCo apartments should not cast stones, as your mighty Blue Devils will bow down to the beasts that are U Conn. Even this modest Longhorn superfan is aware of this soon-to-be fact. Sir.

kev