Friday, March 31, 2006

Hats off to BTS

At the beginning of the tournament I said the person with the best bracket would earn the honor and praise of all his peers. Well, that person is BTS. Not only is he the only one who actually sent in his picks, I'm pretty sure if I hadn't pulled the last minute switch he would have been pretty much dead-on. Plus, the man was seriously fired up throughout the tournament. He knows Grieco, y'all. In fact, he and I once turned off what would end up being one of the greatest NFL comebacks of all time because we just had to watch Kimodo. BTS you have earned the respect of all us here at GIK, and next time we're in the same town I demand that we track down a copy of Left Behind III: World at War.

Again, thanks to all of you who kept the tournament going. I feel like we made Grieco proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks man. i am thinking some time this summer, LB3 we will see.