Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It Ain't Easy Being Grieco

There comes a point in your life when you have to look in the mirror and admit that some weird shit comes your way. You've been a telephone psychic, you've sold stuffed bunnies door-to-door, you've handed out menus in a blizzard while wearing a chef's hat, you've starred in two fake Italian weddings, you've watched 27 hours straight of Twin Peaks at a local movie theater (just me?). I bring this up, because another strange event is upon me. I can't to into it, because it's for work, but I will say it involves flying to all 50 states in 11 days and a Santa suit.

That said, I am going to be on a strange journey for a time, and I will most likely dedicate GIK to that for a spell. While it strays from the premise of the blog, I would like to have a record of the insanity (hopefully with pictures). It all begins this weekend, and I will have work-oriented things to do along the way, but hopefully I will have some time to dedicate to GIK. I also plan to review airplane movies along the way, so that's kind of Grieco.

Anyway, stay bold. Chip Chip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come home, #5.