Friday, May 26, 2006

We Know Your Legend's Ree-ee-al

Opening night of Talent Show 1989 went very well. Now that it's up and running I can finally return my focus to GIK. I have some potential hits waiting on my DVR, and my mom just sent me a new batch of DVDs, and you know she always sends at least one Grieco-worthy picture in the lot. I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I plan on spending this afternoon watching SciFi channel's watered down version of Abominable, which I don't think is really a sequel to Sasquatch, but Lance Henrikson does make an appearance in both. Speaking of Lance Henrikson, please check out his imdb breakdown. It's perhaps the greatest collection of titles I have ever seen. I mean the man is working on Pumpkinhead III and IV simultaneously, and that says nothing of Red Faction II or Dream Warrior aka A Man Called Rage.

If you haven't already done it, cast your vote for best '80s fantasy piece, for tomorrow is the last day to do so. Enjoy the three day weekend, and look for GIK to be back in full swing on Tuesday.

Word.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labyrinth...done. If only for Bowie's package in those sweet stirrup stretch pants.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm voting against Ogra and against Bowie's package (which might be a muppet itself), but I have to go with Neverending Story. The wolf is enough to terrify any child for years. And it's the film I most wanted to live, in all my dorkish glory.

Anonymous said...

I cast another write-in vote, but this one's for Boxleitner's "Snakehead Terror".