Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Beyond the Valley of the Griecos

I realize that at GIK I spend most of my time trying to find the good in bad movies…or something. Honestly, I don’t know what I spend most of my time doing. Anyway, I thought it would be nice to point out some movies that I truly love. Now, this isn’t a list of the best movies of all time, because I probably haven’t seen most of those. This isn’t even a list of my favorite movies, although some on this list would make that list, as well. These are just some movies that I think a lot of people might be missing out on. I’m not going to rate them on the Grieco scale, because I think they transcend that. And I have all of this shopping to do, so I really don’t have time to write anything. I would love to keep the list going, so please let me know if there are any movies you think I should add. Just make sure Adrian Grenier of “Entourage” fame isn’t in it. I just don’t like that kid’s attitude.

Fletch
Heaven Can Wait
Real Genius
Revenge of the Nerds
Quick Change
Hands on a Hard Body
Hollywood Shuffle
Fletch Lives
Peeping Tom
Beverly Hills Ninja
Undercover Brother
Legend
Scrooged
Watcher in the Woods
Heavyweights
Flirting with Disaster
Can’t Hardly Wait
Mommy Dearest
Spies Like Us

Hiding Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr. destiny
pootie tang
microcosmos
bring it on
point break (lest ye forget)

Anonymous said...

My cousin gave himself Trapped in the Closet for Christmas. He hasn't been the same since.

Anonymous said...

hey, tgogs, have you seen trapped in the closet?